Our design department can make a photo and video visualization of the LED screen to your object quickly and accurately. For this you need:
- Select a location for the screen.
- Take photos of the object from the point of view of the target audience.
- Details in the letter indicate the approximate location of the screen and the desired size
- Contact our managers to determine the optimal size and pixel pitch.
We can also individually develop a video and static banner for your screen.
It is highly desirable that the logo or key message is always present in all frames of the video. The recommended logo height is at least 20% of the total frame height.
To improve readability, you must use contrasting combinations of text and background colors.
The duration of the roller (in seconds) must be a multiple of 5. The duration of the average roller is 10-15 seconds. For image support, it is also recommended to launch a 5-second clip with a higher frequency of display in the rotation.
The optimal duration of a conditional frame is 3 seconds. Thus, in a 10-second clip it is recommended to use no more than 3 frames.
In the address block you should not specify the city, as well as abbreviations like "vul." and "tel." They do not have a special meaning, but at their expense you can win space and use it to increase the overall size of the text.
The specificity of the requirements is due to the fact that a person can delay the view on the video board by only 1-2 seconds. During this time it is necessary to provide him with the maximum amount of information in the optimally accessible form.
In this regard, it is recommended to make the videos as clear as possible, not overloaded with unnecessary elements and large amounts of text, with an adequate frame display time. At the same time, the video should draw attention to itself with animations and contrasting colors in order to draw the audience’s attention to itself.
- A person who is in close proximity to the video screen will accept all the information, but people who are far from the video screen will not read small texts and will not see the small logo; they also will not be able to parse the text, if there is a lot of it on the screen - the text will merge into a single whole and become unreadable;
- A person who is in transport has only 1-2 seconds to perceive the information, because the advertising message should be as clear and informative as possible: logo, 2-3 lines of text (large print), telephone (address or website);
- Also, keep in mind that in this case, the usual TV commercials will be ineffective: this is not a convenient viewing at home, but a cursory look on the street, because the television movie is extremely necessary to adapt to the above requirements.
The main objective of the video is to increase the effectiveness of the advertising campaign, and for this it is necessary to make it simple and clear, but at the same time bright, expressive and as creative as possible!